By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
B|E Winery is a locally owned winery in Conroe, founded by former Montgomery County Sheriff Law Enforcement, and situated on 15 beautiful acres. Since opening the main winery on Bryant Road in 2016, we have experienced significant expansion and growth over the past few years. B|E Winery opened a second location in downtown Conroe – The Lounge on Main – which offers an extended wine list in addition to B|E wines. We’ve launched Texas Grand Brewing, a craft beer brewing company, and construction is now complete on a fully-functioning production facility on the property. The future is bright for B|E Winery, and we are looking for energetic and outgoing individuals to join our team.
Tasting Room Associate
B|E Winery has multiple openings at both of our Conroe locations for part-time Tasting Room Associates. We are looking for outgoing, friendly individuals with a professional demeanor and customer service experience, who can interact easily with our guests and club members, as well as other staff members. Wine knowledge is helpful but not required.
The Job (not a comprehensive list):
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service to all guests and club members.
- Conduct wine tastings for walk-in guests and occassional scheduled groups
- Assemble pre-prepped small bites plates
- Sell wine and wine club memberships, and engage customers with the history of the winery
- Participate in on-site and off-site special events
- Follow established opening, mid-shift, and closing procedures
- Restock wine and merchandise inventory as needed
- General housekeeping including polishing wine glasses, sweeping floors and emptying trash as necessary, maintain cleanliness of the facility (bar, bussing & santizing tables, restrooms, serving stations)
- Operate a point-of-sale system to complete credit card, gift card, and cash transactions.
- Experience in retail and/or customer service positions preferred
- Must have a positive attitued, be a team player and be willing to learn and take direction
- Must be able to multi-task and stay organized during busy periods despite interruptions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs (case of wine); as well as walk, stand, squat, bend and reach throughout the shift
- Must have reliable transportation
- Hourly pay starting at $12.50/hour guaranteed
- Employee discounts on all wine and merchandise
- Cash & electronic tips